With her background in TV and event hosting, Miriam's approach and dynamic stage presence take her far beyond traditional event moderation and speaking. She was one of five finalists on the first series of
The Apprentice on the BBC, demonstrating her charm, personable nature and power of influence. Building on her degree in modern languages and fascination with what creates powerful and effective communication, Miriam has spent the last fifteen years supporting leaders and colleagues from startups to the largest and most innovative companies in the world, enhancing their ability to craft meaningful presentations and tell more powerful stories.
Whether Miriam is delivering one of her signature keynote speeches, engaging audiences as event host and MC, running a deep-dive workshop, or working 1:1 with aspiring speakers and corporate presenters, she is committed to enabling leaders and organisations to find their voice, hone their message, and deliver their stories with gravitas and credibility.
Dynamic Event Host
There are a huge number of benefits that are proven time and time again at conferences and events when a professional facilitator is brought into the mix. Miriam works closely with each client to ensure that:
- The threads of the whole event are brought together and there is continuity across all the sessions when a variety of speakers and experts are being brought in to run different parts of the programme
- There is the ability to refer back to messages and learnings from previous discussions and workshops, and to re-examine them in the light of new insights and revelations
- She creates an environment of trust, intimacy and vulnerability where the whole group feel guided and nurtured throughout a conference or event
- Pace, high energy and appropriate interaction is maintained
- The holistic objectives for the whole programme are met
Her star-studded performances include hosting a live-fundraising charity awards show for Global Angels, a business showcase for the Birmingham Chamber of Commerce, and the annual conference for the Builders Merchants Federation.
Miriam works with audiences from the stage, teams during her masterclasses, and individuals through her coaching sessions to support and develop the impact they can make through any formal presentation, or informal communication situation. She enables people to champion their core messages with commitment and authenticity to create a solid foundation for taking anyone's speaking and verbal communication to the next level.
She explores topics including:
- Body language perceptions
- Having a conversation with an audience
- Structuring a presentation for maximum impact
- Accessing unlimited confidence at any time
- Creating rapport and building a genuine connection with the audience
- Powerful language patterns
- Integration and delivery of metaphors and analogies
- Advanced story-telling
- Taking people on an emotional journey